The Skills To Pitch And Win New Business
Even the best-selling products of our time don’t sell themselves! There is always marketing and a business pitch involved somewhere. Whether it be to the end client/customer, investors, partners, shareholders, stakeholders or suppliers.
If it’s a face-to-face pitch your passion, commitment, knowledge, experience and service must be able to win over your audience. And getting this pitch combination right and your team to gel and present together, seamlessly, can be the difference between winning and losing. Your product or service may really be better than the competition’s but if you haven’t convinced your audience of that, it’s quite simple, you lose. And in pitching, there is very often no second chance!
Win more new business
How we help you to win more new business through our pitch programme:
- Individuals to full pitch/tender/bid teams of 10+ people
- Tailored to your organisation’s specific culture/operations (at no extra cost)
- Personalised for your people, as they are all individuals
- More video-recorded practice than other providers we know
- More expert individualised feedback, advice, guidance, and mentoring
- Revolutionary Presentation Mapper™ structuring tool to create compelling presentations
- Rehearse for reality (because you won’t get a second chance at winning)
Our training is truly world-class, producing amazing results – for businesses and people. A paradigm shift and a breakthrough for many – even those who are seasoned presenters!
With a proven track record across almost all industry sectors including construction, pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and resources, we deliver our transformative pitch-winning new business training UK-wide.
The Breakthrough Difference
Our pitch presentation consulting can provide the breakthrough difference in your company’s new business results. Working on your actual pitch, bid or tender presentation, or on your company’s generic new business introduction presentation we will stress-test your proposition from an objective viewpoint and work with you to clearly articulate your point of difference and get your message(s) right. We’ll then coach your team so their delivery is passionate, credible, strong, authoritative and impactful, so you’ll have the very best chance of success.