Company Group Training Programmes
Tell us how we can help you, download our Programmes Menu and Corporate Brochure and get a tailored recommendation & quote the same day!
Enquire Now 0330 113 6222
Feedback from delighted clients
The course was one of the best I have ever been on. Very well structured, logical and the content delivered was incredibly easy to apply, and very effective/fit for purpose. Sounds daft saying so, but I’ve been on so many poor training courses, I’m always rather apprehensive now, however this was a lovely surprise!
'Actionable, insightful & enjoyable session which I feel I can really use on a day to day basis – Believe in the hype ????'.
'Excellent programme. Empowered the participants to present with confidence'.
'A must! Working to your individual strengths and weaknesses, rather than a prescription makes it incredibly relevant. One of the best courses I have attended'.
'Exhilarating and liberating; A presentation journey - you will be much better by the end; Loved it. Best training I've done; I've never had a simple plan that can make significant change like this; The most positive game-changing course I've done'.
Business Presentation Skills For Your Company
Our company group courses provide powerful, practical and effective business presentation training. Whatever your industry, the knowledge and experience we provide will improve your people’s ability to persuade, influence, inspire and communicate with impact.
'Take this course. No matter what stage you are at in your...career.'
What Type of Group Programme Are You Looking For?
- Present Inspire! – An advanced workshop for more experienced presenters who frequently give presentations that need to inspire, stimulate and motivate audiences.
- Present to Persuade and Influence – The most comprehensive, advanced course for middle-to-senior management who need to deliver compelling, persuasive presentations to demanding internal and external business audiences.
- Present with Confidence – Intermediate level 1 and 2-day workshops for business people who are beginning to present more frequently in their role and need to improve their presenting confidence and impact.
- Presenting Essentials – Introductory course for graduates and those starting their careers who need the skills to communicate effectively in meetings and to prepare clear professional presentations.
- Presenting Skills Masterclass – A high-octane short skills clinic for larger groups, often held as part of a conference, this hands-on, highly practical workshop delivers results in a less formal, team-based atmosphere.
- Presentation Writing Essentials – How to write and design clear, logical and compelling business presentations using our powerful, practical and flexible presentation mapping tool.
Professional Group Presentation Training
Our in-house company group programmes are highly practical, giving every participant multiple opportunities to prepare and deliver presentations. Participants will learn proven techniques to structure, develop and deliver powerful, and professional business presentations that engage, persuade and motivate any audience.
We only offer in-house, private client programmes so that we can:
- Tailor them to your organisation
- Maintain the highest quality standards
- Ensure total client commercial confidentiality
- Provide the maximum amount of real practise time for each and every individual
In practice, this means that being private client exclusive allows participants to use their own commercially sensitive, in-role business presentations as their practise presentations. This gives the training a highly professional and completely real-life business focus.
The practical delivery components are accompanied by expert, in-depth, personalised, professional feedback and individual guidance from highly knowledgeable, senior and commercially experienced coaches.
secondnature offer the most practical, business-relevant, hands-on group workshops available today, and we believe that business people’s ability to present well is the key to both improved organisational success and their own career success, and that to achieve transformational behavioural change people don’t have to change their personalities. With our training, coaching and guidance they can be the presenter they want to be.
Some key facts about our company group programmes include:
- Choice of seven different programme formats for groups/teams of 3 – 50 business people
- Tailored to meet your organisation’s specific requirements (at no extra cost)
- Personalised to meet your people’s individual needs
- More video-recorded practise than other providers we know
- More expert individualised feedback, advice, guidance, and mentoring
- Innovative and revolutionary presentation mapper for compelling presentations every time
- Confidence-boosting learning environment to help propel individual results
- 90 days’ post-programme coaching support to embed learning outcomes
- Skills refresher email bulletins to reinforce workplace skills application
- On-line Performance Support Centre to drive lifelong learning