Who it helps
Senior Sales and New Business Development professionals. Those presenting their organisation’s credentials, capabilities & solutions to win business.
Where it helps
From initial, informal introductory online meetings to formal pitch/tender/bid presentations and every stage in between.
How it helps
Starting with your existing new business presentation/s this advanced-level programme will help your team redefine & articulate your competitive differentiators and then crystallise your critical selling messages. We’ll bring to life your important win-themes & help you structure a formidable presentation deck. The individual coaching will completely transform every team member’s online (and face-to-face) delivery skills & confidence.
Sandwich design: 6 x 1hr modules: 2 x 1-to-1 modules wrapped around 4 x group modules. Or for a ‘must-win’ current or upcoming pitch, dedicated pitch consulting. For up to 6 people.
EFFICIENT MODULAR FORMAT
Presentation delivery with feedback, plus essential tech set-up tips to look & sound like an expert online presenter.
Analysing client stakeholders and motivators to focus your pitch. Plus using our revolutionary Presentation MapperTM methodology to map out a clear, concise and compelling credentials deck or pitch presentation.
Creating a positive first impression and building rapport. How to maintain attention & land key selling messages by harnessing powerful delivery techniques inc. siren words, gear changes and pausing.
Techniques to engage, involve and convince an audience, inc. presenting as a team, managing challenging questions and dealing with objections.
Key principles for online slideware.
Coaching & feedback.
- Learn a revolutionary framework - and pitch deck template - for distilling your offer into a clear, compelling and powerful sales pitch at every stage of the BD process.
- Deliver more pitch-winning presentations (online or face-to-face) which sell the business, the team and your solutions.
- Significantly improved confidence in your ‘right to win’ – driving team morale and motivation.
- Discover a presenting style that is a natural fit with your personality, and enhances your own ‘personal brand’.
- A pitch team who present cohesively and combine authority with approachability, presence with passion and conviction with authenticity.