Who it helps
Senior Leadership Team and Middle-Management levels. Those who present regularly to persuade and influence others in their leadership role.
Where it helps
Client presentations, presenting proposals, at team meetings, internal/external stakeholder briefings or any other communication situation.
How it helps
Exceptionally comprehensive & practical training to transform people’s presenting delivery and impact. Sharpens planning & structure. Incorporates multiple, videoed, individual practise sessions on people’s own presentations. 60 point presenter analysis & feedback. Personalised coaching to help individuals develop their own presenting style.
Advanced-level 2-day course for up to 5 people. Or 1-to-1 coaching.
- Understanding that different audiences want different things and how to tailor content for them.
- Using our revolutionary Presentation MapperTM methodology to map out a clear and persuasive story that brings content to life, no matter how complex or detailed the information.
- How to create a positive first impression, convey authority and build listener rapport.
- Techniques to engage, involve and maintain audiences’ attention.
- Harnessing eye contact, voice, body language and movement to let the presenter’s personality shine through.
- Using emphasis techniques to land key messages: siren words, attention grabs, gestures and pausing.
- Strategies for handling nerves before and during a presentation.
- Answering questions, thinking on our feet and gaining audience respect.
- Best-practice for powerful PowerPoint® slides and other visual aids.
- A personalised toolkit to help you deliver more compelling presentations which sell both you, as a presenter, and your message.
- Learn a revolutionary framework for creating powerful presentations that will engage any audience.
- Discover a presenting style that is a natural fit with your personality, and enhances your own ‘personal brand’.
- A transformed ability to take listeners on a journey and to persuade and influence them of your ideas and recommendations.
- Become a more skilled presenter with inner confidence, and outer credibility & authenticity.
- Speak, talk and present with more conviction and authority to own the room.
- Gain the skills to design & deliver presentations from the outset that will drive tangible results for the presenter and for the business.