Who it helps
Anyone for whom presenting online is becoming an increasingly essential skill.
Where it helps
Client presentations, internal/external stakeholder briefings, board or team meetings, roundtable discussions, webinars, workshops and training.
How it helps
Fast-track introductory to intermediate programme for people who want to become more impactful and inspiring online (and face-to-face) presenters. Immensely practical, this programme covers tech-etiquette essentials when presenting online plus a range of unique impact methods to get your message across and engage and involve an audience in your story.
3hr online live video training for up to 25 people.
1. Tech-etiquette for presenting online: Essential tips to get the tech set-up right (lighting, backdrop, camera, audio) plus how to adapt our voice, body language, gestures and eye-connection when online.
2. Planning the presentation: Proven approach to developing a compelling presentation that will persuade, even inspire, your audience.
3. Maximising delivery impact: Powerful delivery techniques inc. siren words, attention hooks, pauses and ‘gear changes’ to maintain listener focus and land key messages.
4. The art of audience engagement: The 5M rule;How to build rapport and involve an audience to keep them leaning in & tuned in (no matter the numbers) .
5. Writing and working with slides: Crucial Do’s and Don’ts.
- Transformed ability to deliver an informative and memorable presentation.
- Learn how to fully engage with, and maintain the attention of, an online and face-to-face audience.
- Develop presentation techniques so you come across as a skilled presenter with inner confidence and outer credibility.
- Speak and present with personal impact, conviction, authenticity and authority.
- Gain the skills to design and deliver presentations that will elevate your professional reputation and that of your organisation.