Who it helps
Graduates and junior level staff. Those starting their careers, new to the corporate world, who need a grounding in interpersonal communication skills.
Where it helps
Status meetings, team briefings, manager updates, reporting on findings and other task-specific communication situations.
How it helps
An essential core-skills training programme to prepare less experienced people to develop & deliver purposeful and professional presentations. Incorporates multiple, videoed, individual practise sessions on people’s own presentations. Personalised coaching to help individuals develop their own presenting style.
Introductory-level 2-day course for up to 8 people.
- Understanding different communication styles (using DISC Profiling®) and how to adapt your approach and presentation content to suit the needs of different audiences.
- Learn the importance of content focus and deciding on the key objective and outcomes required from a presentation or meeting.
- Using our revolutionary Presentation MapperTM methodology to easily and confidently map out clear, logical and professional presentations.
- How to build listener rapport, create a positive first impression, and maintain an audience’s attention.
- Building credibility and answering questions with confidence.
- Strategies for controlling nerves before and during a presentation.
- Important Dos and Don'ts for creating PowerPoint® slides.
- Make the transformation into a more confident, organised and credible presenter, and build stronger internal and external business relationships.
- Understand the need for, and know how to, flex your communication style to suit different audiences’ needs and expectations.
- Learn a revolutionary framework for preparing logical presentations and conducting effective meetings.
- Discover a presenting style that is a natural fit with your personality, and enhances your own ‘personal brand’.
- Create more professional slides that add impact and interest.
- Have an improved ability to maintain audience engagement so that you get your message across.
- Learn techniques for managing questions and questioners.
- Gain career-long skills to write and deliver professional presentations which achieve results for you and your business.