Who it helps
Middle/Junior/Line Management/Operational level, or Subject Matter Experts, for whom presenting, informally or formally, is becoming more frequent.
Where it helps
Client presentations, team or supplier briefings, status meetings, updates and other role-specific communication situations.
How it helps
Immersive training that absolutely transforms presentation confidence. Simplifying planning. Adding clarity to key messages. Making leaps in delivery confidence and impact. Incorporates multiple, videoed, individual practise sessions on people’s own presentations. Personalised coaching to help individuals develop their own presenting style.
Intermediate-level 1 or 2-day course for up to 8 people. Or 1-to-1 coaching.
- Using our revolutionary Presentation MapperTM methodology to simply and quickly map out strong, clear and effective presentations.
- How to build listener rapport, create a positive first impression, and involve an audience & maintain their attention.*
- Using emphasis techniques to land key messages: siren words, attention grabs and pausing.
- Techniques for delivery success inc. harnessing voice, eye contact, body language, facial expressions, gestures, movement and closing a presentation.
- Strategies for controlling nerves before and during a presentation.
- Answering questions effectively; even when we don’t know the answer. *
- Best-practice for powerful PowerPoint® slides and other visual aids. *
- Become a more assured and self-confident presenter, speaking, talking and presenting with conviction and authority.
- Discover a presenting style that is a natural fit with your personality, and enhances your own ‘personal brand’
- Learn a revolutionary framework for creating compelling presentations that will engage an audience and get your message across.
- Create more professional slides that add impact and interest to the narrative.
- Learn techniques for managing questions and questioners.
- Gain career-long skills to design and deliver presentations that will drive tangible business results.
* Skills and techniques not covered in the 1-day programme