Who it helps
C-suite, Senior Leadership Team and Middle-Management levels. Those who present online regularly to persuade and influence others in their role.
Where it helps
Client presentations, internal/external stakeholder briefings, board or team meetings. Skills for virtual meetings and presentations.
How it helps
Modular and high-impact live video coaching programme. Designed to recognise time-poor executives’ changing work patterns, the norm of more shifting to working from home and the increased understanding of the value of online coaching. Sharpens planning & structure. Transforms online (and face-to-face) presenting delivery and impact. Detailed 60 point presenting analysis, plus feedback and incisive coaching helps execs. develop & finesse their very own presenting style. Incorporates multiple practise/rehearsal sessions on their actual business presentations.
6 x 1hr live 1-to-1 video coaching sessions.
Six high-impact modules
Using our revolutionary Presentation Mapper™ methodology to map out a focussed & compelling narrative that brings the story to life, no matter how complex or detailed the content.
Emphasis techniques to land key messages: siren words, attention grabs, gear changes, gestures and pausing.
Techniques to quickly build trust and rapport with listeners.
Establishing credibility and ‘claiming a seat at the table’.
How to involve an audience, maintain their attention and manage questions/objections.
How to become a compelling, influential and authentic presenter.
- Deliver more compelling presentations which sell the message and the presenter.
- A revolutionary framework for creating powerful presentations that will engage any audience.
- Discover a presenting style that is a natural fit with the presenter's personality, and enhances their own ‘personal brand’.
- A transformed ability to take listeners on a journey and to persuade and influence them about ideas and recommendations.
- Become a more skilled presenter with inner confidence, and outer credibility & authenticity.
- Speak, talk and present with more conviction and authority to own the room.
- Gain the skills to design & deliver presentations that will elevate the presenter's professional reputation and that of their organisation.