Who it helps
From C-suite to technical specialists to operations. Anyone who presents online in virtual meetings, video conferences or webinars.
Where it helps
Client presentations, internal/external stakeholder briefings, board or team meetings, roundtable discussions, workshops and training.
How it helps
Fast-track live video coaching for people who need to know how to make an impact communicating and presenting online. Immensely practical, this programme covers tech-etiquette, unique impact methods to get a message across online, how to engage & involve a remote audience, and how to design & deliver slideware. Incorporates practise sessions & personalised feedback in each module.
6 x 1hr online live video coaching sessions for 1 to 8 people.
Six fast-track modules
Essential tips so you look & sound like an expert online presenter (at work or home), inc. what to do & not do in the first 60 seconds.
Using our revolutionary Presentation Mapper™ methodology to map out a concise narrative that brings the story to life, no matter how complex or detailed the content.
How to build rapport and involve an audience to keep them tuned in.
Do’s and Don’ts for online slideware.
Final practise, personalised 60-point analysis, feedback & coaching.
- Learn a revolutionary framework for creating online presentations that will get your message across in a clear, punchy and dynamic way.
- How to fully engage with, and maintain the attention of, an online audience.
- Become a skilled online presenter with inner confidence and outer credibility.
- Speak, talk and present with more personal impact, conviction, authenticity and authority.
- Develop an online presenting style that is a natural fit with your personality and enhances your ‘personal brand’.
- A transformed ability to take listeners on a journey and to inform, influence and/or inspire them.
- Gain the skills to design & deliver online presentations that will elevate your professional reputation and that of your business.