For many people appearing in front of a camera or speaking into a microphone is something they dread. But a media interview can be a real opportunity to enhance your reputation and that of your organisation. If it’s handled well it can help tell your story, or sell a product or service; it can promote an idea or a trend; and it can fend off industry critics.
We offer world-class media training workshops for organisations of all sizes. We’ll coach you how to prepare for every question, how to get your message across and how to appear confident and relaxed in the process.
Our workshops are run by experienced multi-media journalists with over 30 years’ experience.
Importantly, your training will be tailored for your industry, your organisation and the specific needs of your people. You’ll get lots of practise in front of the camera.
Interviews will be filmed and constructive feedback given.
1-day and half-day programmes from 1 to 6 people.
- Make the most of any media opportunity.
- Deliver your key messages clearly and with confidence.
- Think on your feet and handle tricky questions.
- Avoid common journalistic traps.
- Deal with nerves and vocal ‘fillers’.
- Ensure your style and personality come across so you engage your audience.
- You’ll view video playback and receive detailed analysis of your performance as you progress.
- Coaching will be tailored to suit your personal communication style.
- By the end of the programme you will be able to communicate more effectively in any type of media environment, delivering a strong interview with memorable sound bites.